[vtkusers] vtkCutter using vtkPolyPlane extends beyond polyline's endpoints

Matteo sendtomatteo at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 23 10:49:01 EDT 2017

Dear Luca

My problem was not related to the cut endpoints, but on some extra part
that was not related to the polyline provided. I do not know if the
problems can be related, but I can not exclude it.

you can read my first messages here:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2017-April/098302.html

This is the sample image I provided

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/attachments/20170405/c72a409b/attachment.png

And this is a short sample code I provided asking for help

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2017-April/098304.html

Regards

Matteo