[vtkusers] Probe Filter returns nan values

Logan Langholz llangholz89 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 19:20:55 EDT 2017

Hello,

I’m relatively new to VTK, but I’m attempting to probe an image volume with a poly data mesh that represents the outline of the object within the volume.  The voxel values outside of the object are ‘nan’, which as I understand it causes problems because of the way the probe filter interpolates the image point data.  The result is a scalar array with nothing but ‘nan’ values in the output of the probe.  Are there any ways around this or an alternative approach I could take?

I really appreciate the help!

-Logan