[vtkusers] vtkCutter using vtkPolyPlane extends beyond polyline's endpoints

Luca Pallozzi Lavorante lplavorante at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:30:20 EDT 2017

Hi vtkusers,

regarding my previous posting, describing the "waving" behavior of the
plane generated via vtkPolyPlane, I am attaching an image showing this
issue. Here I am using the following pipelyne : vtkPolyLine -> vtkPolyPlane
-> vtkCutter. The polyline is composed by three points and vtkCutter is
cutting through a vtkPolyData Surface. It is possible to see the waving
behavior in the resulting cut, just beyond the polyline's endpoints.

 Thank you for any help.

           Luca