[vtkusers] vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D behaves differently between v5.1 and v6.2

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:48:57 EDT 2015

Hi Weiguang,

You can do the image resizing as a preliminary step with vtkImageResize,
which does efficient band-limited sinc interpolation and can do a good job
of shrinking the image without introducing aliasing artifacts.

Hopefully someone else will answer your question about
vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D (I haven't used it in a while).

 - David