[vtk-developers] Buildbot builds changed to use OpenGL2

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Mon Oct 26 12:03:21 EDT 2015

Sean,

That is what the branch I merged to buildbot this morning does for the
buildbot dashboards.  I don't think CDash has been updated yet to use the
new build names for the latest builds at the top of the page though, so you
may still see those.  Dave DeMarle is the one with access to change the
builds that CDash puts in that category.

Best,
Shawn