[vtk-developers] vtkHyperOctree Deep Copy

Philippe Pébay philippe.pebay at kitware.com
Fri Jan 25 17:30:49 EST 2013

Hello Trevor

Agreed. I am going to look at your patch in detail tomorrow ok?

Tonight I am merging a last batch of additions to the hyper tree grid,
after which it should remain stable for a while. I agree that at this point
it would be imprudent to rebase your work on the hyper tree grid stuff,
until it stabilizes for good.

Philippe