[Rtk-users] Python Wrapping

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 11 09:23:00 EDT 2020

Thanks. I have fixed the issues which came from the fact we never built it
with the double type and it was not working as expected. The patch is here
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/78d7b39bf30c7567f18055137f18debf0383387a>
and the python packages are available here
<https://dev.azure.com/simonrit/RTK/_build/results?buildId=504&view=artifacts>
.