[Rtk-users] Python Wrapping

Jerome Lesaint lesaint.jerome at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:19:05 EDT 2020

Ok, thanks!

Just to let you know : I only added a rtkADMMTV[...].wrap file and built.
It recompiles ALL the wrappings but ONLY them.
As you suspected, the guy is a tricky one. It failed to compile with the
attached log.

Should I log anything to put this in the development pipeline ?
Thanks again for your help,
Jérome