[Paraview] [vtkusers] Paraview bug found in pvtu files containing polyhedrons

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Mar 17 10:57:09 EDT 2016

Hi Andy,

Please keep the conversations on the mailing list so that everyone can
follow along (also it won't get lost in my inbox that way either).

This fix will be in the PV 5.1 release. For now you should be able to get
an installer at  https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=ParaView&date=
under the latest-packages or master-packages section. Click on the yellow
box of the OS that you want to download an installer. Note tha tthe Build
Name gives a description of how ParaView as built.

Cheers,
Andy