[vtkusers] Polyhedron pvtu

Feng Xing snakexf at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:36:28 EDT 2015

Dear everyone,

I would like to write a .pvtu file for Polyhedron mesh. I tried to use vtkXMLPUnstructuredGridWriter, it seems that it does not work. Paraview display nothing by reading the file .pvtu. However,  the visu is successful by reading the .vtu files. I found in google someone said there is a bug some years ago : http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtk-developers/2013-January/028078.html <http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtk-developers/2013-January/028078.html>.

Another way I would like to try is that I write the file .pvtu by myself, but I didn’t find the doc for Polyhedron. Thank you very much for help.

Feng Xing
Postdoc INRIA France