[Paraview] Track massive particles over time, particle ID is known

303343023 303343023 at qq.com
Thu Feb 5 09:17:47 EST 2015

Hi everyone
   It troubles me for times.
   I have a series of particles vtk files at different time step. And I want to track certain particles and extract them or color them with a uniform color. I tried to use "find data" and include the particle id with "is one of " option. However, it crashed due to overload of compute capacity. About 8 thousand particles is intended for tracking.
   Furthermore, at the begining, the particles of interest located at the upper layer, coordinatesZ>0, for example. And I want to extract them from the whole.
  Could any one help me? Thanks in advance!

Chenshu Hu