[Paraview] error paraview - run windows batch via phyton

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Feb 6 13:15:25 EST 2015

Here are the steps to figure this out:

1. Run pvpython
2. The type the following:

import sys
print sys.path

3. You should append any extra locations reported here to the sys.path
variable in your script when running python.exe

4. You may need to set your environment variable PATH to point to the
bin directory where all the dlls are present (I am not sure if this is
needed, since I don't using Windows often, but it may be).

Utkarsh