[IGSTK-Users] a bug in igstk

zhang xiaodong zxdflyer at 163.com
Thu Jul 15 22:36:32 EDT 2010

As mentioned in last two emails, I am doing some experiments  using  the  Polaris  Hybrid  tracker and  the  “Navigator”  example. But no matter the wireless tool or the wired tool I use, it does not work. The firmware of the Polaris  Hybrid  tracker is as follows: System Configration:Combined Firmware Revision:012Available Combined Firmware Revisions:012Load Combined Firmware Revision:012Update Combined Firmware Revision:012 System Control Unit:Available Versions: 1:006.000.001Available Combined Firmware Revisions:012 API Version: G.001.004 After a code “commandInterpreter->INIT();” is added before the PHRQ command in igstkPolarisTracker.cxx as below. Then it works well. Is this problem related to the Firmware version for polaris spectra? //INIT before PHRQ commandInterpreter->INIT(); //Add the code here // request port handle using PHRQcommandInterpreter->PHRQ("********", // device number"*",        // TIU or SCU"1",        // wireless"**",       // port"**");      // channelif (this->CheckError(commandInterpreter) =3D=3D FAILURE){return FAILURE;}