[Ves] VES Codes compilation problem

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Feb 17 10:14:31 EST 2012

Hi,

I just experienced the same issue- the data does not render in the iOS
simulator.  I changed the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE from MinSizeRel to Release and
recompiled the ves-ios-simulator target, and the problem went away.  I'm
not sure why this happens, I'll have to look into it, but at least there is
a work around.

Pat