[Ves] VES Codes compilation problem

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 08:38:48 EST 2012

Hi,

I pushed a change to vtkmodular that removes vtkFLUENTReader.cxx from the
build.  This file is very large and it seems to be hanging the build for
iOS devices with -Os enabled.  If you try building again it should
automatically fetch this new change and the build should complete.

After the build completes, try again in the simulator and on your device.
Let me know if you continue to have the problem with data not showing.

Pat