[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer image quality problem

Andrey alekseev at rambler.ru
Wed Jan 30 23:54:14 EST 2019

I run into strange issue with vtkResliceImageViewer in VTK 8.1.0. I use
vtkResliceImageViewer for showing MPR image reconstruction from DICOM CT
scan. And with particular scan I have artifacts on axial projection as you
can see on the first image. The same scan in another 3DViewer has no such
artifacts (the second image). The artifacts are exist on all projections I
only choose here the one most obvious. There is no artifacts on oblique
projections. There is no artifacts on 3D image (vtkImagePlaneWidget). I have
not seen such artifacts before on another images. Have you any ideas what is
it? What can be done to improve situaion?
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342685/bad_image.png>
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342685/good_image.png>