[vtkusers] pipeline question

Mohamed Amine Mzoughi aminemzoughi at febus-optics.com
Wed Jan 30 08:41:57 EST 2019

Hello Gerald,

I also noticed that in Catalyst (look at my last message here :
https://discourse.paraview.org/t/is-it-possible-to-add-new-connections-to-a-fitler-port-via-the-pipeline-browser/1149/7)
:

I have a vtk HDF writer in which I tested adding a second connection in
Port 0, but with 2 connections,
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_TIME_STEP doesn't contain an
epoch anymore but incremental reals in both connections (2 filters output).

So, if someone can give us an explanation and a fix that would be great
? I wish there's a good resource explaining and demystifying VTK
pipeline architecture.

Regards.