[vtkusers] pipeline question

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Wed Jan 30 08:26:41 EST 2019

ah, ok, great. i already found that FROM_OUTPUT_PORT after parsing many examples. But did not check for -1. Thanks…

I also noticed a starnge behaviour in time:

When I use TIME_STEPS in RequestInformation with a double array of descrete (e.g.1,2,3,4) values, shouldn’t I get only those requests from paraview (so that i do not need to recompute e.g. requests of 1.1 and 1.2 which will be both 1 from TIME_STEPS)?

I still get continues values from UPDATE_TIME_STEP, e.g. 1.1 and 1.2. Is that behaviour a bug or a feature?

best regards
Gerald