[vtkusers] Cut a space with multiple objects

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jan 14 14:41:25 EST 2019

2.5 strategies of the top of my head -
1) combine everything into a multiblock data set, rendered with the
compositepolydatamapper and clip the multiblock.
2) use one plane fed simultaneously into all of the clip filters (<--- try
this first)
2.5) use events/observers to make all of the planes follow the actions of
one master

hth

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.