[vtkusers] Deprecate vtkGeo* classes (Sankhesh Jhaveri)

zmantorn zmanvortex at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:19:52 EDT 2018

This has been a work in progress for about 10 years. I have not been able to
work on it as much as I would like the last few years, but my oldest just
graduated high school so I am hoping to get back to work on it. It is a 3D
application written in C++ and C# that shows near real time high resolution
radar data by radar angle sweeps and by visualizing a volume of all sweep
angles. It is important to show the radar sweep in relation to the curvature
of the earth since the radar beam does not follow the curve of the earth.

I am not sure what you mean by share my work with you? Do you mean share my
entire code base with the community? Share the geo parts only? Unfortunately
this software is kind of a hobby at this time so there are not any articles
published.

Thanks.