[vtkusers] Deprecate vtkGeo* classes (Sankhesh Jhaveri)

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue May 29 14:53:10 EDT 2018

Hi Donny,

Would it be possible for you to share your work with us? (Source code,
articles etc?). One option we are thinking that we could keep only the
classes that you are using (which would still mean few more than we
originally thought).

Part of this email is also to know if there are community users still
willing to use C++ VTK code for geospatial visualization so we will try to
keep what is usable.

- aashish