[vtkusers] vtkSmartVolumeMapper in CPU mode stays always in low resolution

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Thu May 24 15:07:50 EDT 2018

Hi Marc,

Could you please create a small example and report an issue on the VTK
issue tracker <https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/issues>?

Feel free to assign it to me(@sankhesh). That would help keep track of it
better.

Thanks,
Sankhesh
​

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 1:58 PM <mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com> wrote:

> Thanks,
> I must have something configured wrong on my end.
>
> -Mark O

Sankhesh Jhaveri *Sr. Research & Development Engineer* | Kitware
<http://www.kitware.com/> | (518) 881-4417
​