[vtkusers] VTKBlender installation, VTK compile configurations

Alexander2 alexander.woltersom at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 20:30:01 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I also have an Ubuntu Box available if that makes life easier.
It will be a good idea to get it working on linux first after which I will
take a look at OSX and see what I can do there. I am happy to document my
findings for anyone interested in the future!

On linux do you also have to download the appropriate python version from
the python project website to get the headers and libraries? Or is this a
non-issue on linux?

When running ccmake, are you able to tell me what your parameters in
configuration on linux are?
I am quite new to this, however I am suite sure we can figure this out.

With Kindest regards,
Alex