[vtkusers] VTKBlender installation, VTK compile configurations

Chris Want cjwant at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 16:58:14 EDT 2018

Hi Alex,

My apologies, I don't use OSX, so my ability to help will be limited.

I suspect that you will need to get python 3.5.3 for OSX from the
python project, and use the headers and libraries from there:
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-353/

The python library that ships with Blender does not have the full
headers/libraries (e.g., on Linux, the only header that comes with
blender is pyconfig.h).

Regards,
Chris