[vtkusers] build VTK in windows 10, msys2 mingw64 no success so far

Talal Albader badertalal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:21:13 EDT 2018

many thanks for the support,
in fact i was avoiding  visual studio because I am using Qt creator  which
is compiled with mingw, but it looks as you say  working with mingw to
build things in windows is opening many issues , in fact every time i redo
the process of cmake then mingw32-make i face different issues,   yesterday
i tried visual studio to build vtk in my other computer and it was very
smooth without any issue, today i am right now running a build with visual
studio for vtk where turned on Qt support   hope it will complete without
errors

again thank you for the help you provide  for me as beginner I can see now
the problem with is just  my lake of knowledge but also mingw has part of
it :)

although i wanted to stick with mingw to the end :(

regards