[vtkusers] Problem with Data in VTK

Jennifer Lee lee_jennifer_82 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 02:12:40 EDT 2017

Hello,   Thanks so much for the reply.
Please ignore my poor knowledge. I’m really having troublein understanding. I’ve data in the following directory:
C:\VTK\VTKData-8.0.1\VTK-8.0.1\.ExternalData\MD5. Now, thefiles look like something below:
00b6935d399b80e4f9edc1414a4c363f00ba7d9399c914edb4a6faa0b10ae7e500d2efba0581fb7d436bcc45a9acedcb00d49b1746f315992fac476892c681ae::::I really don’t understand what they mean. It seems tome  these are some encrypted names whichneed to be decrypted. I don’t know how to do that.I built with TESTING_ON, now data are available in the “Testing”directory too. Suppose I’d like to run the Medical examples. Now, data isavailable in the following directory:
C:\VTK\VTK-8.0.1\Testing\Data\headsq
With VTK_DATA_ROOT set to C:\VTK\VTK-8.0.1\Testing
But these are all MD5 files. So the following line of thecode does not find the data:
v16 SetFilePrefix "$VTK_DATA_ROOT/Data/headsq/quarter".
Please help me how to make things work. If I've missed any step, please let me know.Thanks in advance.
Regards,Jennifer