[vtkusers] vtkExtractSelectedPolyDataIds and inverse selection: bug?

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Mon Feb 6 08:50:50 EST 2017

In years since vtkExtractSelectedPolyDataIds was made, vtkSelection was
updated and generalized, including the addition of the inverse flag. It
looks like supporting that flag was not back-ported to this filter. There
is now the more general vtkExtractSelectedIds, and the even more general
vtkExtractSelection, which should work on arbitrary selection types and
should support inverse.

I've added https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/issues/16976 to capture your
issue.

Jeff