[vtkusers] Job Posting: Software Developer at Kitware

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Sep 12 09:29:53 EDT 2016

Folks,

I wanted to draw your attention to this job posting:
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/kitware/90427842-software-developer

The posting itself is quite general and targets multiple teams, so I
figured I'd give a few more details on what our team is looking for.

We are the VTK, ParaView, VTK-m (and related technologies) team. If
you think you can make contributions to these projects on algorithms
or applications side, then certainly apply. At the same time, however,
if you are a systems guy or gal, with interests in the workings of
different computer systems including Crays, BlueGenes, with aptitude
for overcoming platform (and compiler) quirks, or are at home with
CMake scripts, then you may be a good match. If development workflows
is your thing: toying with testing systems like Buildbot, setting up
Git hooks and configurations to simplify development, etc, then this
job posting  may be of interest to you too.

We routinely work with various National (and Intentional) Labs to get
our tools built and deployed on the latest and greatest
super-computing system. If that's of interest to you, I'd strongly
encourage you to apply for this position. If you have any questions,
feel free to email me directly.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Utkarsh