[vtkusers] Shadow support on volume rendering

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Sep 1 12:00:58 EDT 2016

You are correct in assessment that shadows are not supported for volume
rendering and it didn't come out as often since shadows could actual hinder
the visualization in many ways.

What would be your use case for shadows for volumes? pretty picture or
something more than that? I would agree that it will make things pretty for
PR work may be.

- Aashish