[vtkusers] Cannot use vtkParallelCoordinatesActor in VTK 7.0.0 and how to report a bug?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Nov 29 15:58:58 EST 2016

> I don't know if there's a full list somewhere (would be really nice if the
> Doxygen output could be augmented somehow to include this..),

At the bottom of each class's Doxygen page is the location of the file
from which the Doxygen was generated. You can use this to identify the
module to which a class belongs. E.g., for vtkCoordinate, the location
listed is

dox/Rendering/Core/vtkCoordinate.h

Convert the "dox" to "vtk", remove the forward slashes, remove the
header file name, and you'll get the module:

vtkRenderingCore

- Cory

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer