[vtkusers] building VTK 7.1.0 on MSYS2: undefined references

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Mon Nov 28 11:44:00 EST 2016

According to Common/DataModel/module.cmake, vtkCommonDataModel already has
a dependency on vtkCommonCore inside of VTK. Everything should be linked
already. Hmm.

It's likely that the mingw support needs some love. I don't think we have
any customers that rely on it at the moment, but maybe someone can pick it
up.