[vtkusers] VTK updating (qvtkWidget)

M. Jordan mjordan at live.at
Wed Nov 16 08:15:25 EST 2016

In render some things in the constructor of my GUI.

Now I try to add some spheres and update/redraw the radius of the spheres every second.
I have a text file containing the new radius of each sphere and a timer to generate the events.

When I am changing a radius in the .txt file (while my program is executed) to a higher value, the sphere grows in real time.
But when I decrease the radius, the sphere isn't decreasing.

I think that my program doesn't update everything.

I use:
ui.qvtkWidget->update();

In my timer function everything (expect the renderer and renderwindow) is created each time.

So I can't figure out whats the problem.