[vtkusers] CO-PLANAR CONTOURS AND SURFACE GENERATION

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Thu Jun 23 06:30:40 EDT 2016

Hi Paul,

You can contact the authors (Kyle Sunderland and Csaba Pinter) directly - they would be happy to  help you in using this method. Note that the code that you've found was just a python prototype. More advanced and maintained C++ implementation is available here:
https://app.assembla.com/spaces/slicerrt/subversion/source/HEAD/trunk/SlicerRt/src/SegmentationCore/vtkPlanarContourToClosedSurfaceConversionRule.cxx?_format=raw

Andras