[vtkusers] CO-PLANAR CONTOURS AND SURFACE GENERATION

Paul Kibet Korir pkorir at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 04:51:40 EDT 2016

Thanks, once again.

After hours* poring through the SlicerRT source I finally found
something useful. For anyone else who comes up against this problem here
are some useful links to a solution:

https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/slicerrt/trunk/SlicerRt/sandbox/ContourInterpolation/

http://perk.cs.queensu.ca/contents/reconstruction-surfaces-planar-contours-through-contour-interpolation

http://perk.cs.queensu.ca/sites/perkd7.cs.queensu.ca/files/Sunderland2015-manuscript.pdf