[vtkusers] Extract certain set of points from a vtkcellarray

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Fri Jun 3 11:45:08 EDT 2016

Hi Saeed,

If you have the dataset object there is a GetPoint(i) [1] function that
returns a point given its index in the list of points.  You can call
GetPoint(i) with each of your indices to get the point at that index.

HTH,
Shawn

[1]:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkDataSet.html#ae8406fa1dc144b392ef28111c71a47b0