[vtkusers] Extract certain set of points from a vtkcellarray

Saeed Mahdizadeh Bakhshmand saeedbakhshmand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:30:42 EDT 2016

Hello,

Is there any trick to obtain a set of points from a vtkCellArray
quickly?(in a real time fashion without using GetNextCell that loads all of
the points one by one)?

I have scanned all of the point sets of a vtkCellArray(inLines) in a first
round (inLines.GetNextCell) and generated a list of favourite points (e.g
[5,13,46]) that I want to extract as quickly as possible in a second round.
I wonder if GetCell() method can be used for this purpose and how? Or maybe
there is another way that I am not aware of?

Cheers,
Saeed