[vtkusers] vtkCellDerivatives

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jan 19 21:07:10 EST 2016

Hi Martin,

I haven't looked closely enough at vtkTensors (I don't know if I even knew
about it before today) but indeed the ordering output in vtkCellDerivatives
for a velocity vector {u,v,w} needs to be [du/dx, du/dy, du/dz, dv/dx,
dv/dy, ...] like you have it. I'm not sure when vtkTensors is ordered the
way it is.

Cheers,
Andy