[vtkusers] Migration to VTK6

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:10:08 EST 2016

Hi Arno,

The fact that a specific SDK has been hard-coded into all those dependency
paths is very, very ugly.  The Anaconda folks should know better than that.

You can't get away with just commenting out those lines.  Instead, I
recommend that you do the following search and replace within each of those
files:
1) replace 10.7.sdk with an SDK that you actually have on your system
2) replace AGL.framework with OpenGL.framework

However, the fact that you got the _same_ error after commenting out those
lines, instead of getting a different error, suggests that your build did
not pick up the change.  After changing the files, did you erase your build
directory and do a full rebuild?

 - David