[vtkusers] question about run vtkWeb apps on the server

Emptystack wulihouxiaoshuai at 163.com
Fri Feb 19 05:34:15 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

   I want to run my vtkWeb applications on my server(Dell R720 with an
NVIDIA Telsa k20m card). According to the vtkWeb deployment guides, I should
install kde to make sure the server have a graphics environment. But when I
install the nvidia driver, I cannot logged into the GUI desktop. And as I
result, I failed to build the VTK because of the VTK_USE_X options. Anyone's
advice is appreciated!

Many thanks!
Best Wishes!