[vtkusers] cannot open file 'vtkalglib.lib'

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Fri Feb 19 02:16:17 EST 2016

I just try the example ReadDICOMSeries with visual studio 2008. At first I build the 32bit VTK and use CMake GUI to generate an 32bit solution for this example. The solution can build and work. After that I build 64bit VTK and use CMake GUI to generate an x64 solution. Build the solution and get the link error:
1>Compiling...
1>ReadDICOMSeries.cxx
1>Linking...
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkalglib.lib'

What wrong with it?
I already add the x64 VTK build directory(VTK_x64_Build) and the library path (VTK_x64_Build/bin/Release) to the PATH environment variable.

Thanks