[vtkusers] Build VTK without OpenGL and with MPI

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:06:05 EST 2016

--  * vtkFiltersParallelDIY2, needed by VTK_Group_MPI.
--  * vtkFiltersParallelGeometry, needed by VTK_Group_MPI.
--  * vtkFiltersParallelMPI, needed by VTK_Group_MPI.
--  * vtkIOMPIImage, needed by VTK_Group_MPI.
--  * vtkIOMPIParallel, needed by VTK_Group_MPI.
--  * vtkIOParallelNetCDF, needed by VTK_Group_MPI.

vtkRenderingCore is needed by vtkFiltersParallel
vtkFiltersParallel is needed by vtkFiltersParallelMPI