[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor and vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera

João Luis joaolsvieira at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:46:37 EDT 2016

Hello vtkusers,

There are ways to apply  two different vtkInteractorStyle against same
actor? I have an actor that I used vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera to
pick some points by mouse leftclick (OnLeftButtonDown()) that works
smoothly , then I have two actors with same
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera and I need pick/select distinctly one
between these to start some process independently with
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor. However, once applied TrackballCamera
style and I am applying TrackballActor to same actors one of the actors
that is using LeftButton event from TrackballCamera doesn’t respond the new
style.

My actors (two independent cylinders source)

I am following this example to TrackballActor:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/SelectAnActor

I am following this example to TrackballCamera:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/DoubleClick

Thank you very much for any help,

*Joao*