[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor and vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera

Luis Vieira luis.vieira at vektore.com
Tue Aug 30 10:46:32 EDT 2016

Hello vtkusers,

There are ways to apply  two different vtkInteractorStyle against same
actor? I have an actor that I used vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera to pick
some points by mouse leftclick (OnLeftButtonDown()) that works smoothly ,
then I have two actors with same vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera and I
need pick/select distinctly one between these to start some process
independently with vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor. However, once applied
TrackballCamera style and I am applying TrackballActor to same actors one of
the actors that is using LeftButton event from TrackballCamera doesn't
respond the new style.

My actors (two independent cylinders source)

I am following this example to TrackballActor:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/SelectAnActor

I am following this example to
TrackballCamera:http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/DoubleC
lick