[vtkusers] [vtk-user] - stop movement object 3D, indepedent of position camera

Jose Barreto jose.de.paula at live.com
Mon Aug 29 15:07:41 EDT 2016

Hello guys,

Is there any way to make a 3D object ignores the positioning of the camera?
Or apply it to the inverse movement rotation  of the camera.

I'm using vtkResliceImageViewer2 to display the three DICOM viewers  (Axial,
Sagittal and Coronal). In the axial, I mark one sequence of points
(vtkSplineWidget), which are used to create a panoramic view.

The problem is that the vtkResliceImageViewer2 object handles the camera in
order to create cutting the image. And my vtkSplineWidget object  is moving
along together with vtkResliceImageViewer2.

How do I stop the  vtkSplineWidget movement independent the camera position.