[vtkusers] vtkVolumePicker

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:29:39 EDT 2016

Hi Richard,

I replicated the "transparent pick" bug you reported, and submitted a fix
for review:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1467

The loop got stuck if the pick reached the camera's far clipping plane
before
either 1) finding an opaque voxel or 2) exiting through the rear of the
volume.

 - David