[vtkusers] read RT dose, structure and plan DICOM to vtk+python?

Richard Brown richard.j.brown at live.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 05:22:43 EDT 2016

GDCM is a separately installed library (https://sourceforge.net/projects/gdcm).

With my installation I ticked the GDCM_USE_VTK flag.

I use vtkGDCMImageReader for DICOM files and vtkGDCMPolyDataReader for RT Struct files. I don’t use RT Dose nor RT Plan, so I can’t comment. However, I would imagine that as you said, you can read RT Dose files with vtkGDCMImageReader.

Good luck,
Richard