[vtkusers] vtkCutter producing strange artefacts [image attached]

Paul Kibet Korir pkorir at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 07:01:03 EDT 2016

Hi VTK Users,

I'm using VTK to interpolate contours that result from the intersection
of a mesh surface with a plane. I'm getting very strange artefacts as
shown in the attached image (I have other images but the file upload
limit prevents me from including them). The image shows the mesh (as a
wireframe) with the plane in green. There is an extra surface (large
green) that protrudes off the mesh surface with a weird structure inside
the mesh.

What should I do to alleviate this?

--
With kind regards,