[vtkusers] Opinion needed: extending vtkLandmarkTransform class

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:26:53 EDT 2016

Hi Elvis,

The official "starting point" is probably the wiki:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK

There's also a mailing list where all the developers hang out:

Regarding the anisotropic scaling, that could go directly into
vtkLandmarkTransform alongside the current RigidBody, Similarity, and
Affine settings.

By the way, I've been meaning for ages to fix the "Affine" code... it is
implemented with a matrix inversion and it fails for certain landmark
configurations. It should be using a generalized inverse of some kind to
make it more robust.

Cheers,
 - David