[vtkusers] Using Python VTK to add more points, lines on callback

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 14:31:38 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am now able to get data from a separate process on to a queue, and
send it to vtkTimerCallback(), but, the image is not rendering. I have
used self.actor.GetProperty().SetColor() and
iren.GetRenderWindow().Render() in the callback.

How else can I force it to render the image?

The latest code is available at:

  https://gist.github.com/shakthimaan/d8e4f51f3d074926e244

Thanks!

SK