[vtkusers] Activiz 6.2 | Compile error CS1577 Kitware.VTK Project

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:58:30 EDT 2015

Hi,

I was building ActiViz 6.2 (X64) and for some reason the Kitware.VTK
project doesn't build, it returns with an error CS1577 when this line is
excecuted in the compilation process. All other projects built fine.

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\csc.exe /debug /platform:x64
/out:C:\ActiViz\activizdotnet_buildx64\bin\Release\Kitware.VTK.dll
/doc:C:\ActiViz\activizdotnet_buildx64\bin\Release\Kitware.VTK.xml
/target:library
/reference:C:\ActiViz\activizdotnet_buildx64\bin\Release\Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dll
@C:/ActiViz/activizdotnet_buildx64/Kitware.VTK.CscArgs.txt

This is the error message:
error CS1577: Assembly generation failed -- The system cannot find the path
specified.

The XML file gets generated just ok, I think it has to do with another
thing but I haven't been able to figure out yet..

Thanks,

Matias.
--
Matias